A sight to make a Russian Player Happy

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Long Time No See......

Just a quick update out of the blue, I have spent the last few weeks getting this army painted for the HuttClub V3 competition.

http://www.huttclub.co.nz/events/v3/

The below is my 400 Points of Early Italian Wars French, lets say 1498.

The pictures have been taken with my phone, so they are not super great.

I have a test game this weekend so will get out the big boy camera and take some better pictures.



Army all ready for Battle
 

 Everyone's Favourite Veteran Swiss Pike with Allied Swiss to keep them company 

 Canon and French crossbowmen guard the camp

 French and Italian Men at Arm, with some light horse


Dancing Bear
 
Hopefully I should get some better pictures this weekend, though looking at the bear I might have to add another coat of paint to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment